This year we will be using a fast pass line system. This change is to prevent people from sitting outside in line for long hours in the San Jose hot weather. Our goal is to only require that patrons stand in line a maximum of 15 minutes prior to being seated and to allow you to have more time to enjoy Fanime.
Stickers will be placed on your badge at the front entrance to the San Jose Civic auditorium; the color will indicate the order in which your block will be brought into the civic auditorium.
Those with physical disabilities are welcome to come to the civic as early as 5:15 p.m. and come directly into the air-conditioned lobby. You and one companion will be seated before the line blocks.
- You must be present with your own badge to get a sticker at the entrance to the civic. A staff member will stamp your hand and put the current sticker on your badge.
- Stickers are on a first-come, first-served basis. When the first block stickers run out, then we will move on to the next color.
- Seats cannot be reserved until the last line block has been loaded and you have been told to make yourself comfortable.
- At 5:45 p.m., block lines will form up under the color of the sticker you have on your badge.
- Transferring stickers to other attendees will invalidate your place in line. Hand stamps and stickers must match. We recommend you come with your friends to get your stickers.
- After all line blocks are loaded, the doors open to any other attendees.