May 11th, 2016
Welcome to the information page for FanimeCon’s 24-hour Gaming Hall!
This is the spot to check out awesome games in between events throughout the con! We are a “game room that does not sleep” and aim to provide a chill and safe gaming environment for our attendees to enjoy!
We will have the most popular arcade machines, a loaded eGaming area consisting of both console and PC gaming, and a decked out tabletop area full of board and card games! Did we also mention there will be tons of events and tournaments in each of our areas?
We will open on Thursday May 26 / Day 0 at 6:00 PM
We will close on Monday May 30 / Day 4 at 3:00 PM
Event and Tournament information can be found in eGaming and Tabletop. Latest information and updates can be found on the forums thread below, social media outlets, or at con inside the Gaming Hall at the respective department front desks.
Follow us on the FanimeCon 2016 Gaming Hall social media outlets:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/FanimeConGamingHall
Twitter – @FanimeConGaming
Forum Thread – http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20413.0.html
Gaming Hall Rules
Please follow the FanimeCon 2016 Code of Conduct at all times. FanimeCon staff reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time in the interest of safety or venue requirements & requests.
- Do *NOT* tamper or move any equipment or tables/chairs. Please inform a Gaming Hall staffer in the respective areas if there is a malfunction or non-optimal gameplay on equipment, and DO *NOT* attempt to fix it yourself.
- During our events or tournaments, please bring positive vibes, observe a sportsmanlike conduct, and respect our event and tournament organizers.
- FanimeCon staffers reserve the right to remove participants causing unsafe behavior or potential violations to the Code of Conduct.
- If an event or tournament is not going well or you have a complaint, please contact a staffer.
- The Gaming Hall’s floors are all concrete. Please do not run or perform any unsafe movement games while inside.
- In the event the “Gaming Hall” / Hall 3 is at location capacity and we need to regulate access, please cooperate with our staff and Rovers.
- If you are performing cosplay photography, please make sure to conduct this in a safe, non-crowding way. Staff and/or Rovers will ask you to move if a significant crowd develops and presents a hazard.
- The Gaming Hall is a harassment-free zone. If you feel unsafe or need to report a problem, please flag any FanimeCon staff member and they can assist you.
- e-cigarettes/"vaping" items
- RC vehicles and drones of all types
- Hover boards / Bikes / Scooters
- Food and Drinks around Arcade and eGaming equipment stations
- Sealed water containers are allowed.
- Loud speaker or non-staff microphones.