Okaerinasaimase, Goshujinsama! Welcome to FanimeCon’s 16th year of bringing Akiba maid cafes to the West coast ˭̡̞(◞*˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ Enjoy delicious food enchanted with moé charms, play tabletop games with your maid, and watch our spectacular stage performances!
We present in-cafe performances and interactive floor games as well as the Fanimaid☆LIVE showcase on Stage Zero! Admission is always free; just make sure to have your badge ☺ Don’t miss out on all the exciting highlights we have this year:
The first 50 guests on Saturday and Sunday will receive a complimentary polaroid (1 per party) with their visit. Additional polaroids may be purchased while supplies last. Decorate the picture together with your maid for a lasting memory!
We will have Fanimaid Café enamel pins and tin buttons for sale! Hurry because supplies are limited~
The safety of our treasured Goshujinsama is of utmost importance! To ensure the safety of both our maids and patrons, the following rules and precautions will be enforced:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the cafe, no exceptions
- No eating or drinking inside the cafe. Food orders will be delivered in to-go boxes at the end of your reservation
- All patrons must present a FanimeCon badge, and a school or state ID, as proof of vaccination at check-in
- Temperature and symptom checks will be performed at the door
- Parties will be limited to groups of 4, and cafe capacity has been limited to facilitate proper distancing of tables
- No-contact games and activities are available upon request
- Indicator stickers will be available for guests who wish to social distance inside the cafe. If you do not wish your maid to join you at your table, your party is free to play games amongst yourselves or simply enjoy the cute atmosphere and performances
Our cafe is equipped with GBAC certified filtration system for your safety.
We will happily answer any questions you may have about our cafe rules or the safety measures we have put in place. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Meet the Staff
Fanimaid Café is a family of 13 staffers and over 70 maids. We do our absolute best to provide you with a refreshing and relaxing stay!
Become Part of Fanimaid Café
We host annual auditions for new maids at the beginning of the year. Please check closer to con for updates! We would love to welcome positive, energetic, and dedicated maids into our growing family!
Follow us on Facebook (Fanimaid Café) and Twitter (@fanimaidcafe) for live updates. We check Instagram often so upload your favorite past Fanimaid moments and tag them #fanimaid or #fanimaidcafe!