Please note that the Autographs queuing process has been completely overhauled this year. Read through the details below to learn about all of our changes.
Rooms 210F – 210H
FanimeCon has designated a special area for our attendees and Guests of Honor to create cherished memories and obtain autographs. Be sure to stop by when planning your FanimeCon experience! The schedule (found online and in your Pocket Guide!) will have the times and places where our Guests of Honor will sign autographs. Please keep social distancing and our other new policies in mind when attending autograph sessions. Remember, these people are our guests and should be treated with the utmost respect. Kindness and smiles go a long way! Have fun and enjoy your time with this year’s Guests of Honor!
- Autographs are not guaranteed.
- Face masks must stay on at all times in the autographs area and during autograph sessions.
- Attendees may only line up when their number is called via e-mail.
- If an attendee’s number has passed and they are not in line in the respective autograph session room, they have forfeited their spot in the line.
- Attendees will only be allowed to have one item signed per trip through the autograph line. Some autograph sessions will be limited to one trip per attendee.
- Attendees are only allowed to get in line for themselves.
- Attendees are not allowed to swap number cards with another person.
- When getting out of line for any reason, please notify the autographs staff member managing the line and return your number card to them.
- Please observe any session-specific policies, especially those regarding the use of cameras and video.
- Lines may be limited/capped as deemed necessary by FanimeCon staff. Even if you have a number in line, autographs are not guaranteed.
- Standby lines may be formed in the event that an autograph session is capped.
- FanimeCon Autographs and Guest Relations reserve the right to amend this policy as necessary.
Rooms 210F – 210H
Friday (May 27): 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday (May 28): 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
Sunday (May 29): 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
|Saturday, May 28th, 2022|
|12:30 pm||Alvin Zhou|
|2:30 pm||David Vincent|
|3:30 pm||Xanthe Huynh|
|Sunday, May 29th, 2022|
|1:30 pm||David Vincent|
|2:30 pm||Xanthe Huynh|
|3:30 pm||Alvin Zhou|
How it Works
Signing Up for a Session:
You will be asked for your badge number, name, and e-mail for confirmation purposes when signing up. These must match the information you used when registering for your badge. Then you may select the sessions you wish to sign up for. The sign-up period for each session closes 90 minutes before it starts.
After Signing Up:
Once you submit your information, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions to follow. After you complete the instructions in the confirmation e-mail, you will be entered into drawing(s) for your spot in line for each autograph session selected.
Each drawing will occur 60 minutes before the start of the session, at which point you will receive another e-mail notifying you of your spot and when you should return to the Autographs area.
Checking In for your Session:
Upon returning to Autographs, you will proceed to have your badge checked to receive a number card of your spot in line. Autographs staff will use this to organize the line and will collect it from you when you reach the front of the line during the autograph session or if you leave the Autographs area for any reason.
Depending on various factors, there may be time available to take walk-ins after all sign ups have gone through the session. If you were not able to sign up for a session, you are welcome to visit us and inquire about walk-in spots for a session. This is case dependent and not at all guaranteed.
If you have any questions about the Autographs process, please talk to our staff and they will be able to assist you. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com.