Guests of Honor Events
Excited about FanimeCon’s Guests of Honor? Want a chance to get their autograph? Then come to one of our autograph sessions happening all weekend long!
Please be courteous to Guests of Honor, fellow attendees, and Autographs Staff while attending autograph sessions. Remember, these people are our guests and should be treated with respect. Kindness and smiles go a long way!
Note: Rules regarding photographs and video at these autograph sessions will vary depending on the Guest of Honor. Please read our signage and check with our Autographs Staff for more information. Have fun and enjoy your time with this year’s Guests of Honor!
Autograph Session Policies:
- Attendees may only line up 1 hour before the session is scheduled to begin.
- Attendees will only be allowed to have one item signed per trip through the autograph line.
- The line will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
- Autographs are not guaranteed.
- When getting out of line, you must ask the people in front of you and behind you to hold your spot, but they are not obligated to keep it for you.
- Please observe any session-specific policies, especially those regarding the use of cameras and video.
- Lines will be limited (i.e. capped) to what is deemed a realistic number of attendees to process.
- Standby lines may be formed in the event that an autograph session is capped.
- FanimeCon Autographs and Guest Relations reserve the right to amend this policy if necessary.
Standby Line Explanation:
Lines will be limited (i.e. capped) at what department staff and/or the Guest of Honor determines to be a realistic number of attendees to process during the autograph session. Standby lines are lines that we will sometimes form as we cap an autograph session so that we can continue the session in the event that the Guest of Honor manages to get through everyone in the primary line before the scheduled end of the session. If that happens, we will trickle in attendees from the standby line so that we can get as many attendees through the session as possible. The reason we do this is to let attendees know that, by entering the standby line, there is a decreased chance of them obtaining their desired autograph. Attendees that are willing to stay are still served on a first come, first served basis.
If you have questions about any of the policies, please ask us about them on site or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Rooms 210F and 210H
Saturday (May 23): 10:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday (May 24): 11:30am – 6:30pm
Monday (May 25): 9:30am – 11:30am
Saturday, May 23th, 2020
Sunday, May 24th, 2020
|12:30pm||THE BEAT GARDEN|
Monday, May 25th, 2020
|10:30am||THE BEAT GARDEN|
Meet the Guests
Meet the Guests is an exclusive event where select FanimeCon attendees are able to get intimate with Guests of Honor and chat with them over hors d’oeuvres. For a chance to schmooze with your favorite Guest of Honor, make sure to attend our Guest of Honor panels on Friday, May 22th, 2020 and Saturday, May 23th, 2020 where you might be lucky enough to get your hands on some tickets!