FanimeCon has designated a special area for our attendees and Guests of Honor to create cherished memories while obtaining autographs. Be sure to stop by when planning your FanimeCon experience! The times and places where our Guests of Honor will sign autographs can be found below and in your Pocket Guide. Please keep social distancing and our other new policies in mind when attending autograph sessions. Remember, these people are our guests and should be treated with the utmost respect. Kindness and smiles go a long way! Have fun, and enjoy your time with this year’s Guests of Honor!
- Autographs are not guaranteed.
- Face masks must stay on at all times in the autographs area and during autograph sessions.
- Attendees may only line up after their call-time as indicated via email.
- If an attendee’s number has passed and they are not in line in the respective autograph session room, they have forfeited their spot in the line.
- Attendees will only be allowed to have one item signed per trip through the autograph line. Some autograph sessions will be limited to one trip per attendee.
- Attendees are only allowed to get in line for themselves.
- Attendees are not allowed to swap number cards with another person.
- When getting out of line for any reason, please notify the autographs staff member managing the line and return your number card to them.
- Please observe any session-specific policies, especially those regarding the use of cameras and video.
- Lines may be limited/capped as deemed necessary by FanimeCon staff. Even if you have a number in line, autographs are not guaranteed.
- Standby lines may be formed in the event that an autograph session is capped.
- FanimeCon Autographs and Guest Relations reserve the right to amend this policy as necessary.
Rooms 210F to 210H
Friday (May 26): 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm*
Saturday (May 27): 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday (May 28): 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
*Open only for sign-up assistance and questions
|Saturday, May 27th, 2023|
|4:00 pm||Kyle McCarley|
|5:00 pm||Hirokatsu Kihara|
|Sunday, May 28th, 2023|
|12:00 pm||Jirard Khalil|
|1:00 pm||Kyle McCarley|
|5:00 pm||Hirokatsu Kihara|
How it Works
Signing Up for a Session:
When signing up, you will be asked for your badge number, name, and email for confirmation purposes. These must match the information you used when registering for your badge. You may then select the sessions you wish to sign up for. The sign-up period for each session closes 90 minutes before it starts.
After Signing Up:
Once you submit your information, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to follow. After you complete the instructions in the confirmation email, you will be entered into a drawing for a spot in line for each autograph session selected.
Each drawing will occur 60 minutes before the start of the session, at which point you will receive another email notifying you of your spot and when you should return to the Autographs area.
Checking In for your Session:
Upon returning to Autographs, you will proceed to have your badge checked to receive a number card of your spot in line. Autographs staff will use this to organize the line and will collect it from you when you reach the front of the line during the autograph session or if you leave the Autographs area for any reason.
Depending on various session factors and after all sign-ups have gone through the session, we may have time available to take walk-ins. If you were not able to sign up for a session, you are welcome to visit us and inquire about walk-in spots for a session. This is case-dependent and not at all guaranteed.
Sign Up for an Autograph Session Here!
If you have any questions about the Autographs process, please talk to our staff and they will be able to assist you. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com.