Welcome to the information page for Tabletop Gaming at FanimeCon!
Sponsors & Partners
Interested in being one of our partners or sponsors in 2023 or beyond? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation!
Tabletop Game Check-Out Policy
The following policy will be used in the Gaming Hall location:
Game Check-Out Policy
- To check out a game from the Tabletop front desk, a person will need to present a picture ID that matches the name on your FanimeCon 2023 Badge.
- You will then hand over your 2023 Badge to Tabletop staff and in exchange receive a temporary badge. That badge is only valid while inside the Gaming Hall.
- When returning the game items in the condition in which they were received, staff will verify your ID and then your FanimeCon 2023 Badge will be returned.
Accepted Photo IDs (Must not be expired)
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Military ID
While renting games, please adhere to the following:
- Handle these items with respect and return them in the same condition in which you received them, with all pieces intact.
- Keep food and drink away from the playing area (sealed water containers are allowed)
- Return the game on request for event use.
- Observe the Gaming Hall Rules and the FanimeCon Code of Conduct.
Events & Tournaments
Check back closer to con for more information!
Interested in hosting an event or tournament for Fanime 2023? Please contact email@example.com to start a conversation!