Interested in working with us for arcade cabinet presentations and/or events? E-mail us at email@example.com to begin a conversation!
We are also seeking an Arcade department leadership team, tournament organizers, and staffers for FanimeCon 2023 and beyond! If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you’re interested in leading the Arcade department. (Please do follow up during the summer months, as response times are impacted during off-season)
Check back closer to con for more information!
Arcade Area Rules
Please follow the Gaming Hall Rules & Code of Conduct. FanimeCon Staff reserve the right to modify the rules at any time, in the interest of safety.
- Only sealed containers are allowed in the Arcade Area
- If you must have a bite of food or medication, please do so outside the area.
- If a line develops for an arcade game, please limit your game sessions to one round or session.
- Do not conduct any unsafe movements or actions on any arcade game. This includes during the tournaments.
- FanimeCon Staff reserve the right to stop anyone from conducting unsafe movements.
- In the event of a malfunction or non-optimal arcade cabinet, please alert the a FanimeCon staffer.
- Please DO NOT attempt to fix the problem.