Welcome to the information page for Gaming at FanimeCon!
The Gaming Hall, located in Hall 3 of the San Jose Convention Center, returns for FanimeCon 2022 with our Arcade, eGaming (Console & PC), Gaming Stage, and Tabletop areas! However…
We are not operating 24 hours this year. 😞
Hours Of Operations:
Day 0 – To Be Announced
Day 1/2/3 – To Be Announced
Day 4 – To Be Announced
As of 3/15/2022 – Gaming is understaffed and we need help!
- Staffing for the Gaming Departments requires 20 hours at con, and 4 hours for meetings/training during pre-Con season. Average shift duration is 2 hours.
- Looking specifically for:
- eGaming – front desk & PC gaming specialists
- Tabletop – front desk & board game experts
- Gaming Stage/SAGE – hosts & broadcast techs
- Gaming TechOPS – techs of all sorts (PC, console, stage)
- Interested? Head over to the apply.fanime.com site and select Arcade, eGaming, Tabletop, and/or Gaming Stage (Under SAGE) or ALL OF THEM!
- The “Gaming Stage” (presented by the SAGE Department) will have slightly longer shifts, but staffers will be given breaks.
For events and tournaments information for this year, please check out the Arcade, eGaming or Tabletop department links below for the listing, schedule, and details!
Web pages to our Gaming Areas
The Indie Video Games area will be returning for 2023. Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Here is a link of what was done for Virtual 2021
Sponsors & Partners for Gaming
Interested in being one? Please contact email@example.com
Gaming Hall Rules
TBA – we are conducting key changes in order to have a safe gaming environment for our attendees. Please revisit this page in early May!