Welcome to the information page for FanimeCon’s gaming!
We offer two exciting areas of gaming: the 24-hour Gaming Hall and the 18+ Late Night Game Room!
Please check back soon for updates and links to the Event and Tournament pages!
Gaming Hall/ SJCC Hall 3 Area Rules
Please follow the FanimeCon Code of Conduct at all times. FanimeCon staff reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time in the interest of safety or venue requirements and requests:
- DO NOT tamper with or move any of the equipment or the tables/chairs. Please inform a Gaming Hall staffer in the respective areas if there is a malfunction or non-optimal gameplay on any of the equipment. DO NOT attempt to fix it yourself.
- In the event the Gaming Hall/Hall 3 reaches location capacity and we need to regulate access, please cooperate with our staff and Rovers.
- Events and tournaments are free of charge. Sign-ups and information are located at the eGaming or Tabletop main desks. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to any tournament for check in!
- Gaming Hall staff reserve the right to ask attendees to leave the Gaming Hall due to safety concerns and/or potential Code of Conduct violations. This rule extends to our events and tournaments.
- The Gaming Hall is a harassment-free zone. If you feel unsafe or need to report a problem, please flag down any FanimeCon staff and they will assist you.