Everyone attending FanimeCon 2023 must be fully vaccinated and boosted* prior to Thursday, May 25, 2023.
Medical and personal exemptions, or a negative COVID-19 test, will not be accepted in lieu of vaccination.
*Fully vaccinated and boosted:
- 6 months to less than 5 years of age: Primary series
- 5 to 17 years of age: Primary series and (1) booster
- 18+ years of age: Primary series and (1) booster
Please see the U.S. Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) for recognized vaccines eligible [link] to attend FanimeCon.
The rules may change based on new guidelines from federal, state, and local agencies. As a private event, we may enact stricter COVID-19 policies than are required. We ask for your help in following our COVID-19 policies and your understanding as we navigate another unique year at FanimeCon.
Indoor Masking Required
- FanimeCon will require all attendees, guests, and staff to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth in all FanimeCon indoor event spaces.
- Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted for eating or drinking; the mask must be worn between bites, sips, and taking medication. Exceptions are allowed if you are inside personal hotel rooms, designated eating or drinking areas, or for FanimeCon performers actively on stage performing. Please follow instructions from stage show managers for additional policies if requested.
- For cosplayers with large helmets/cosplay masks, a mask must be worn underneath the cosplay.
- Please follow masking policies for restaurants and other spaces operated by our facility partners.