- Attendees may be subject to a precursory security check.
- Once you leave the dance event area, you will have to wait in line to re-enter.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Dance area. Sealed containers (even those purchased in the Dealer’s Hall) will not be allowed in. Water is available inside the Dance area.
- Only CLEAR bags will be allowed inside the Dance room.
- Cosplay is acceptable, but large props should not be used as part of a dance move.
- Physical and/or verbal harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes taunting.
- “Extreme dance moves” that may result in harm to the dancer or spectators are not allowed (i.e. headspins, flips, and backflips, etc).
- Chemical-based glow products (i.e. glow sticks, necklaces, or bracelets) are not allowed in the Dance, but LED-based lighting products are allowed as long as they do not present an immediate danger to others (i.e. LED poi globes).
- No “laser gloves” or laser pointers will be allowed.
- Only authorized personnel are allowed on the stages.
- Lost items found at the Dance will be held at the Dance Ops desk til the Dance ends each night. After that time, items will be relocated to Con Ops.
Private Event Notice: The FanimeCon Dance is a private event hosted for the attendees of FanimeCon. An official FanimeCon badge is required for entry Friday through Sunday. A FanimeCon badge cannot be obtained at the entrance to the Dance and may not be available for purchase during Dance event hours. FanimeCon badges must be purchased at Registration during normal Registration hours.
Crowd Photo Release Form: Please be aware that by entering this area, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for use in any and all media, including films and tapes, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity. And that you release FanimeCon, its successors, and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature.
Photosensitivity and Risk of Seizure Warning: Performances incorporate strobe and strobe-based effects.
Atmospheric Effect Warning: Performances might incorporate use of a haze machine.
Water Dispenser Locations: Hydration (water) stations are available in room 231.
Age Restrictions: The dance is open to all ages, but a responsible adult should accompany children under the age of 13. After 10:00 pm, the lyrical content may not be suitable for those under 18.
Bag-Check Notification: FanimeCon wants our members, guests, and staff to feel comfortable and safe when attending the Dance. To ensure the safety of our Dance attendees and staff, bags of any kind are subject to inspection prior to entry to the Dance area. All unattended items are left at your own risk. There are no spaces inside the dance area considered a safe and secure for people to store their items.