- Photography and video are allowed as long as it does not interfere with other audience members’ enjoyment of the show. For example, the ushers will warn you if you stand up, hold your camera up high above your head, or your screen is too bright.
- No flash photography. Period. It is not only unpleasant for those around you, but it is also a safety hazard for the performers and cosplayers on stage.
- Seats cannot be reserved until everyone in line has taken a seat and you have been told to make yourself comfortable.
- Be respectful of the MC. It is one thing to have a little fun when prompted by the MC, but if you start interrupting and becoming an unwanted part of the show, we will ask you to leave.
Multiple warnings will result in you being seated to a different section or asked to leave the hall.
Press Photography Area
We will offer an official photography time for members of the press or those who register with the masquerade or the convention.
You will be given up to 45 seconds to shoot performers in a set pose before the photography staff will repose the contestants. Lighting and backdrop will be provided. Efforts will be made to accommodate photographers, but priority is given to both the comfort of the contestants and the smooth operation of the masquerade.
- Sexual or degrading language and behavior will not be tolerated. Any violation of this rule will have you removed from the premises.
- You are required to listen to the photography coordinator.