- Photography and video is allowed – but only as long as it does not interfere with others’ enjoyment of the show. If you stand up, hold your camera at arm’s length above your head or have your screen too bright, the ushers will warn you.
- No flash photography. Period. It is not only unenjoyable for those around you, but it is also a safety hazard for people on stage.
- Seats cannot be reserved until the last line block has been loaded and you have been told to make yourself comfortable.
- Be respectful of the MC, a little bit of fun is one thing. But if you start being part of the show, we will ask you to leave.
Multiple warnings will result in you being seated to a different section or asked to leave the hall.
Press Photography Area
We will offer an official photography time for members of the press or those who register with the masquerade or the convention.
You will be given up to 45 seconds to shoot performers in a set pose before the photography staff will repose the contestants. Lighting and backdrop will be provided. Efforts will be made to accommodate photographers, but priority is given to both the comfort of the contestants and the smooth operation of the masquerade.
- Sexual or degrading language and behavior will not be tolerated. Any violation will have you removed from the premises.
- You are required to listen to the photography coordinator.