Late Night Tabletop (18+)
The 18+ Late Night Gaming room is back again!
We have favorites like Exploding Kittens NSFW, Betrayal at the House on the Hill, Cards Against Humanity, and Disturbed Friends! We have also expanded our inventory with Gloom, King of Tokyo, and more! Come check out your old favorites or find a new favorite!
- Hours for all 3 days: 6:00 pm – 12:00 am (Midnight)
- Friday Location: DoubleTree – Carmel and Monterey Meeting Rooms
- Saturday Location: DoubleTree – Carmel and Monterey Meeting Rooms
- Sunday Location: Hyatt Place – Salons 1, 2, and 3
Transportation: Please visit https://www.fanime.com/accommodations/#shuttle-bus to see the schedule for the free shuttle bus running 24 hours throughout the convention weekend between the DoubleTree and the SJCC.
You must have a valid, unexpired government issued photo ID in order to be admitted to the 18+ Late Night Gaming Room.
Accepted Photo ID’s (Must not be expired)
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Military ID
There will be no exceptions to this rule!
Tabletop Game Check-Out Policy
The following policy will be used both in the Gaming Hall and in the Late Night 18+ Gaming rooms.
Game Check-Out Policy
To check out a game from Tabletop at the staff desk, you will need to present a picture ID that matches the name on your FanimeCon badge, and temporarily hand over your FanimeCon badge to Tabletop staff. You will receive a ‘temporary badge’, valid only inside the Gaming Hall (or 18+ Late Night Gaming Room), while you are ‘renting’ the game. When you return the game in the condition in which it was received, and verify your ID, your FanimeCon badge will be returned to you. Only one game may be checked out per individual.
While renting games, please adhere to the following:
- Handle these items with respect, and return them in the same condition in which you received them, with all pieces intact.
- Keep food and drink away from the playing area. (Sealed water containers are allowed.)
- Return the game on request for tournament or special event use.
- Observe the Gaming Hall Rules and the FanimeCon 2018 Code of Conduct.