FanimeCon’s Artist Alley is open, and will be accepting applications for the 2019 convention from Friday, September 28 at 12:00PM PST to Monday, October 1 at 8:00PM PST.
FanimeCon 2019 Artist Alley Signup Website
No payments or seller’s permits will be needed at this time. FanimeCon uses a jury system to choose its participants for the Artist Alley. This submission is only to collect your registration information and your submissions for the jury process. Once this process has been completed, you will receive a notification from Artist Alley staff on the status of your submission.
If you are chosen to participate, we will notify you as to when you can continue the registration process. Typically this process includes:
- Seller’s Permit information.
- Table payment.
- Proof of full convention pass purchase.
We hope that you will apply to be in our Artist Alley and will be given the opportunity to show at FanimeCon 2019!
- All applicants will need to be over 18 years of age at the start of the convention – May 23rd, 2019.
- Artists wanting to share a table at the convention MUST to apply together.
- Applications will be reviewed and approved through a jury system, and will need to have 3-5 links for sample images of what they intend to offer at the convention.
- Table displays will be limited to a maximum of six feet above the top of the table, and may not extend past the confines of the 72”x30” table.
There is no helper registration. Helpers will be processed at the convention.
Please keep updated on the FanimeCon forums, as well as the website, Facebook, and Twitter feed.
You may direct any additional questions to ArtistAlley@fanime.com.