FanimeCon has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide verification of your vaccination status in order to pick up your badge. Please complete your Health Pass before arriving at FanimeCon to avoid delays in picking up your badge at Registration! To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll for free here: https://clear.app.link/fanimecon
For the most efficient experience possible, all attendees ages 14 and up should sign up for CLEAR and complete their proof of COVID-19 vaccination, and any booster shots they are eligible for, before arriving. For details on how to complete your CLEAR Health Pass please see the instructions below:
For attendees ages 18 and up:
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile.
- Select ‘Events’ and scroll to locate FanimeCon.
- Easily enroll and verify your identity with a quick selfie.
- Follow the prompts to select your screening type. Complete your proof of vaccination and booster.
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Be ready to show upon arrival.
Attendees ages 14 to 17 will need a parent or guardian to set up a CLEAR account for them.
- Download the CLEAR app on your mobile device.
- Open the CLEAR app.
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right corner.
- Under “My Account”, tap “Accounts for Minors.”
- Follow the prompts to create a minor account.
- Once the minor account is created, you can download the CLEAR app on your mobile device.
- Log into the account created by your parent/guardian and finish setting up your account, including a selfie and proof of vaccination.
- Under Events, tap on FanimeCon to get your health pass
Attendees 13 years of age and younger:
You will need to bring your proof of vaccination to have your information manually verified before entering Registration to pick up your badge.
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
At Con Registration and Pre-Registration Badge Pickup Changes
Starting at FanimeCon 2022, we will be using a Virtual Line app to ensure that attendees will have the flexibility to enjoy more of the convention without spending a lot of time in a crowded area. Because of this, the process for getting into the convention center to pick up your badge will be different from previous years.
To start the process, you will need to join the virtual line for At Con Registration by scanning the QR Code found at any entrance to the convention center. Once you receive an email saying it’s your turn to pick up your badge, you should walk to the front entrance of the convention center and look for the Dancing FanimeCon Sign. From there you will have your vaccination status checked by showing your CLEAR Health Pass or proof of vaccination and a photo ID. You will be provided a wristband showing that your vaccination status has been verified. Then, you will be allowed to enter the convention center to pick up your badge.